Ice Park checks all orders before shipment for quality assurance.
If however you wish to return a product because it has a fault or you wish to exchange for another size then please read the following points and instructions:
- We can not offer cash refunds but will exchange products in circumstances where a return has been authorised by us.
- You must report any faults with the product, or incorrect size, within 14 days of the Invoice date by using the Enquiry form on the ‘Contact’ page of the Ice Park web site or via email@example.com with subject of Product Return.
- Returns will not be accepted on used products, nor sharpened, heat moulded or punched skates.
- Freight costs incurred for the return and re-sending of products are the customers cost.
- Products should be returned in the original packaging if possible otherwise other packaging which will protect the products.
- 10% restocking fee will be charged for all goods that are of incorrect order.